Epos Elan 10 speaker

Has anyone heard this new model? It is the replacement for hte Epos Mi5 bookshelf speaker. Thanks,
newton
Yes, I just ordered the Elan 10. It's gotten excellent reviews as the next generation following their also highly regarded M5 and M5i series.
I did order a pair and they just arrived but I haven't had time to set them up yet. They are replacing a pair of Mi5's which I truly enjoyed. I'm hoping the Elan 10 will be a further improvement in the refinement of Epos bookshelf speaker sound. I bought not having heard them, but believing that the company really listens to their products and wouldn't release an upgrade unless warranted. Please let me know how you like them.
Just as in your situation, I bought the Elan 10s without auditing based on the company's excellent reputation. After setting up and a few days of critical listening, I was not disappointed. Very pleased with the improved detail and depth over my M5s. Bass extension was especially noticeable that the M5 couldn't quite reach.

The Elan 10 does sound initially aggressive, but as the instruction booklet indicates, this will disappear within 24-48 hours as they settle in. An excellent improvement over the previous M5 and M5i line, in my opinion, and worth the purchase.