Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

@reubent I am here in ohio as well. several colleagues called off work today due to the power situation just north of cincinnati. praying for everyone. i kept thinking ours was going to go but we lucked out as well. 

cool to see people checking out wamono groove! i think there are three or four volumes of "wamono", but this is the only one that i've listened to in depth so far. 

tonight i am listening to dave pike's "on a gentle note." very good and moody electric vibraphone jazz, similar in feeling to the early 70s roy ayers style. pike is one of those guys who was on a ton of records but for whatever reason isn't mentioned much outside of niche circles (herbie mann fanatics, vibraphone obsessives etc). of his solo albums, this one is exceptional imho. just a great record that's sort of flown under a lot of people's (the people i know anyway) radars.

@reubent Wow, sounds bad.   What a hassle.  Hope you can stay cool and get service back quickly.   

Glen Hansard - "Drive All Night" again! Playing it for the wife because it's so beautiful. What a song and what a performance. Excellent SQ on 45 rpm vinyl.

Humble Pie - Smokin’

1972 A&M 

Spooky Tooth - Spooky Two

1969 A&M

Strawbs - From The Witchwood

1971/1975 A&M Reissue