Anybody watch Steve Huff audio on the Tube?

Recently became aware that his first utube channel is Steve Huff paranormal with 1.7 million subs!  Now I know how he has enough money to buy expensive gear.  I popped over just to take a look and it's bad - real bad.  It's a shame that there are so many gullible people in the world.  And it should be a crime that those of his ilk have free reign to perpetuate this crap.   

I did enjoy some of his audio content but this guy has lost all cred with me.  Unsubscribed!

pkatsuleas

Steve Huff’s YT audio channel is the epitome of “never heard a bad piece of audio gear”, yet sells off many of these end game components. I read somewhere, that he possibly arranges to keep the gear as payment for the review, then peddles it for profit. It was on the internet, so it has to be true, right?  His approach has cost him credibility with me. 

Not sure if he does that with the review gear or not.  But, after seeing his laughable "spirit box" (I'm sure you need ultra high end interconnects to actually get it to work) and paranormal shysterism I don't doubt it for a moment.  And thus my point - zero credibility.

Yes - he has impressed me in the same manner - that there has never been a piece of gear here doesnt like. But, most of the gear he reviews does sound superb! And I did get a Line Magnetic integated amp he recommended, But, I had previously been impressed by their other amps.

I was unaware of his Paranormal Channel - and it does seem a bit “out there” - quite a bit! Kinda like Art Bell or George Noory on Coast to Coast AM. Not my “cup of tea” - but, apparently it is for a lot of people.

I will still view his audio reviews - but, I’ve learned to view them in that context and to confirm with others.