Looking for wider soundstage

My system consists of:

parasound a21+ amp for LF

rogue st 100 dark for HF

Aurender  n10

schiit Yggy dac

don sachs 2 preamp

legacy signature se speakers 

Looking for wider soundstage  room is not treated but it’s not bad and I have moved speakers around  Thanks for any advice  I have believed my amps could be better but not sure  thanks in advance 

backdoor

Added a couple more pics. Also from middle of left speaker to middle of right speaker it is about 7’ not 13. Listening position is about 8.5’. Not sure if I can get my own room or not. Would love to though. I might be able to put up something temporary behind speakers and behind electronics though. Is speaker height high enough or does it need to go higher? Thanks. 

Yeah, I know it's tough getting a truly optimal placement for a system. I feel for ya. I mean, when somebody wanders into the kitchen in the middle of the night for that bowl of Rice Crispies, you don't want them going nose-to-nose with a soft-dome tweeter.

The pictures help. I'll just throw out what I see and you can just consider what I am suggesting. What I would do is pull the speakers out into the room a foot or two more and add some toe-in. The tall equipment rack is not helping and the sofa is killing some needed reflections. I know it's a living space but acoustics don't care about that. Happy tuning.

Edcyn yeah wife just hates when that happens. 

russ69 thanks for the suggestion. I have actually moved the speakers out about 2 feet total from the wall. I will try 4 feet. I also have had them towed in as well as out but the toe in was probably only 15 to 20 degrees. I will try several different angles after I move them out further from the back wall. 

I also have an option of trading places with my 6 foot sofa that I listen from with the longer 9 foot one that is blocking reflections. Is that an insignificant change or would that help out?