GaN amps: Peachtree or LSA Voyager?

Peachtree 400 and LSA Voyager GaN amps: Does anyone have direct experience with both of these amps? Can you comment on any differences that might exist in sound? I know the internals are supposed to be the same but even if that is true implementation can make a difference. Both are highly regarded by those who own them.

Might also be helpful if you listed the rest of your system (Pre and speakers).

My current system is: Bricasti M3 DAC; Rogue RP-7 (NOS) pre; Bel Canto Ref600M amps; Fyne F1-8 speakers.

Thanks in advance!

markmuse

@snapsc 

It is harder for more analytically inclined or obsessive people. I am not one of them. 

@markmuse why change preamps? Just install a complete new set of tubes and you should be set for years. Unless you want to do major tube rolling. You decided on your amp by using the current preamp. Changing it will be like a start over and a lot more work.

Looking forward to more amp reports.

Thanks,

aldnorab

@aldnorab  You are right of course. Probably the tubes (not sure yet), but these are not very old. NOS from Brent Jessee. Supposed to be tested and matched. I have the original tubes that I can stick back in to see, but it is such a pain to do: have to disconnect everything, pull the unit from the cabinet, unscrew about a dozen screws to remove the entire housing. 

Re the amp: I'm done for now. Staying with the Voyager. My initial impressions seem to be consistent with ongoing performance, so not much more to say. It is an excellent amp and a bargain at the retail price.

@markmuse 

I haven’t read this anywhere about the M225s, so I’m wondering, some  amps seem to need an hour of warm up time to sound their best….is that what you found with the M225s?