Fraud Ads Have Been Posted Lately

I have noticed over the past few weeks ads selling gear at ultra-low prices which is too good to be true. $15,000 amps for $2,500 and so on. They all have one thing in common the date they became a member of Audiogon in May. They have addresses across the USA, and great photos of the gear, but that is to make you think it is a steal of a deal. I reported these to Audiogon and I hope they can stop them. Pair B&W 802D for $2,800 if I recall. I know we are wise but as you know we are always looking for a good price and these folks are praying on that. Too good to be true, no time on Gon and NO customer feedback stay away from them. Just an FYI.

128x128phillyb

@music_is_life

"Gosh let’s see here, you have to join to post equipment for sale or post a fraudulent ad, hence they are members."

You don’t have to post equipment for sale to become a member. Many long time members have never sold or bought anything!

Hi, yogiboy.

He's saying you have to be a member to post equipment for sale, not that if you're a member you have to post equipment for sale.

Thought I'd clear that up politely before he starts insulting you also...

@thecarpathian you were insulted? So sorry.

That was not my intent at all. 

please accept my apology, or not.

Post removed