Audioquest Storm Series power cables

I have been reading about Audioquest storm series here at Agon since they were released unfortunately they are so expensive and never bother to take them seriously. I like their mid price ic and speakers cables especially their old model.This past weekend Music Direct has warehouse sales demo and returns, I spoke to the rep ask for a good deal for three pc 2 hurricane High current 1 meter , one 2 m tornado high current pc.Bless to have a good deal. Hurricane went to my Plinius amp, one hurricane pc  connected to my Ruby sacd player, tornado pc connected to my power conditioner, Indeed the musical impact did to both system is amazing , I will try to update after 50 hrs. 

128x128jayctoy

When I got my AudioQuest Niagara 1200 power conditioner I first tried both the AQ Blizzard and Monsoon power cables. I eventually settled on an AQ Thunder power cable because it really lowered the sonic floor of my system to the point where the background is inky black. 

I’m such a believer in clean power now that I wish that I would’ve spent more on an even better power conditioner and power cable. 

the reason audioquest is so good is because they use OCC single Crystal as their wire but they overcharge like crazy, there's other companies like Harmonic technology and acoustic Zen that use the same OCC single crystal wire but at a more reasonable price.

@havocman 

I just looked at the Audioquest website and they use what they call PSC (perfect surface copper). They say it is better than occ copper. 

Nordost (what I have ) uses OFC through the entire line. I will get some OCC on trial to compare. 

I am one who has to hear the improvement before I believe it.  I replaced all power cords and power strip with Shunyata Venom series cables and I hear very little difference if any at all.  What's up with that?