I don't want to beat a dead horse but I'm bugged.

I just can't clear my head of this. I don't want to start a measurements vs listening war and I'd appreciate it if you guys don't, but I bought a Rogue Sphinx V3 as some of you may remember and have been enjoying it quite a bit. So, I head over to AVS and read Amir's review and he just rips it apart. But that's OK, measurements are measurements, that is not what bugs me. I learned in the early 70s that distortion numbers, etc, may not be that important to me. Then I read that he didn't even bother listening to the darn thing. That is what really bugs me. If something measures so poorly, wouldn't you want to correlate the measurements with what you hear? Do people still buy gear on measurements alone? I learned that can be a big mistake. I just don't get it, never have. Can anybody provide some insight to why some people are stuck on audio measurements? Help me package that so I can at least understand what they are thinking without dismissing them completely as a bunch of mislead sheep. 

128x128russ69

The one fellow has “Chopra Foundation” on his slides… Chopra has been a darling of the unscientific for a while. Usually wild eyed ranting, that would get many admired to an asylum for observation.

It is not because Einstein could be interviewed by Chopra that Einstein is a goon...suggesting the opposite is called a "sophism"...

Second it takes second of research to verify the seriousness of the indian scientist..Even if you dont understand anything of what he do...

Then your post is only a mirror of your own limitation...

Call me a quack, it will be an honest reaction...And i am a "quack" anyway...But reserve your opinion when we talk science which is over your head...

Do you think that the japan institute pay a goon ?

This is a list of some of his research with HIS TEAM...

PATENTSPAPERS

Patents

patents processed

A list of the 10 patents filed & issued on our brain building project:

Summary of filed patents (US, EU and Japanese, total 10 filed, 10 under prep):

1. A vertical parallel processor (2006) JP-5187804 Anirban Bandyopadhyay, K. Miki (patent for FIT)
  2. Helical symmetries observed in proteins: An inductor made of arrayed capacitors (2010) Japanese patent has been issued on 20th August 2015 JP-511630 (world patent filed, this is the invention of fourth circuit element), Satyajit Sahu, Daisuke Fujita, Anirban Bandyopadhyay, US patent has been issued 9019685B2, 28th April 2015.
  3. (4397) 13-MS-097E JP A molecular chip that generates electrical power from free thermal noise Subrata Ghosh Daisuke Fujita Anirban Bandyopadhyay 2014-075198 4/1/2014
  4. (4414) 13-MS-095E JP Thermal Noise Driven Molecular Rotor Subrata Ghosh Satyajit Sahu Daisuke Fujita Anirban Bandyopadhyay 2014-091141 4/25/2014
  5. (4445) 13-MS-096E JP Sensor, molecular machine, and controller attached programmable nano-robot Subrata Ghosh Anirban Bandyopadhyay Daisuke Fujita 2014-126549 6/19/2014
  6. (4469) 13-MS-098E JP A continuously self-assembling material Subrata Ghosh Anirban Bandyopadhyay Daisuke Fujita 2014-161746 8/7/2014
  7. (4512) 13-MS-099E JP A supramolecular architecture creation by successive phase transitions and radiations, Subrata Ghosh, Satyajit Sahu, Anirban Bandyopadhyay, Daisuke Fujita 2014-219958, 10/29/2014
  8. (4700) 13-MS-101E JP Spiral capacitor-inductor device Subrata Ghosh Satyajit Sahu Anirban Bandyopadhyay Daisuke Fujita 2015-253320 12/25/2015
  9. (4977) 13-MS-100E JP Universal Geometric-musical language for big data processing in an assembly of clocking resonators, Anirban Bandyopadhyay, Subrata Ghosh, Daisuke Fujita, 2017-150171, 8/2/2017
  10. 10. (4978) 13-MS-102E JP Human brain like intelligent decision-making machine Anirban Bandyopadhyay Subrata Ghosh Daisuke Fujita, 2017-150173 8/2/2017

A list of 15 patents under review will be filed by 2020

1. Development of simultaneous 64 pixel dielectric scanning microscope
  2. Fluxgate ultra-low magnetic field scanner at room temperature
  3. Topological control of fourth circuit element Hinductor
  4. Fractal engineering in an wide frequency bandwidth incubator.
  5. Time crystal pen made of coaxial atom probe
  6. Anti-ageing therapy using proteins and vibrations
  7. Rapid killing of cancer cells and Alzheimers using nano-bot
  8. Time crystal based tricoder to read human health
  9. 3D topological language reader and translator
  10. Water crystal based machines for harvesting noise
  11. Psi-Q measuring device for testing a fourth circuit element
  12. 3D oscilloscope as holographic scanner
  13. Neurosurgery robotic measurement system
  14. 10^-21 watt measuring system for testing systems
  15. GHz lock-in amplifier

Papers:

Here are 15 papers on the nano brain that we have completed and waiting to be published by 2020.
1. Quantum geometric language to operate a nanobot
2. Harvesting thermal energy in a chip (TEMS)
3. Topological beyond quantum fractal mechanics in biomaterials
4. Hidden circuits of a neural network
5. Topological time crystals formed by a neuron as it grows
6. Why synapses stick together?
7. Fractal clocks in a neural network
8. Cleaning beta plaques for wireless treatment of aging
9. Wireless killing of cancer cells (single DNA-PCMS study)
10. Complete dielectric resonator model of a human brain
11. 12 metric of primes governing the uncertainties of the universe
12. A geometric language of pattern recognition & spontaneous learning
13. Hidden information in DNA: self-assembly of arguments
14. Time crystal model of a human brain: what is information, how does it integrate?
15. A marriage between fractal Turing tape and time crystal.

Here are the 15 works that would be produced from our lab in developing the artificial brain by 2025.
1. Continued fraction geometric alzebra (CFGA): can we calculate infinite series mathematics simply by drawing patterns?
2. Super non-conductivity as an alternate mean to generate quantum properties at room temperature
3. Super-criticality and geometric phase regulation of ferroelectricity of biomaterials
4. Development of an algorithm free instantaneous decision making computer
5. How to detect proteins using its time crystal
6. Collective condensation at multi-point singularities
7. How time crystals hold geometric shapes in a biomaterial
8. Thermal breathing of microtubule and tubulin (soliton transmission)
9. e^2 + phi^2 = Pi^2
10. Fractal interference using time crystals
11. Language of dynamic instability, geometric musical language
12. Wireless communication by noise activated magnetic field modulation in artificial microtubule
13. Phase prime metric’s predictive ability
14. Quantum entanglement in the biomaterials
15. How phase prime metric generates fundamental principles of physics to govern universe.

And do you think one of the greatest science institute in japan pay for a goon ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Institute_for_Materials_Science

This is one of his collaborator in japan does he look like a goon?

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Daisuke-Fujita-5

Do you think the list of books written and edited  by this guy look like the work of a goon?

https://www.amazon.com/Anirban-Bandyopadhyay/e/B0826MG5D6%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share

And I did not listen to the 2 hour talk. The Indian fellow’s non-sense on clocks within clocks was more than enough.

When i dont understand something before posting and bragging about my opinion in an audio forum i STUDY more...

And if you are unable to understand say it or stay silent...

Or insult me like some, at least i am a "quack" and i cannot contradict you about this fact... But sorry i undertstand this matter and i KNOW that the Indian scientist is not a quack, and it is easy to verify by anyone with GOOD FAITH...

is it clear?

Without good faith no discussion is possible...

Hey @mahgister what is your point? 20 words or less please. 😉

I am sorry but here is my post above and i apologize because it is more than 20 words

The situation is not very good in the world right now...

I think music help a lot to relax...

But good news and interesting stimulating research too...

Then why ridiculizing this instead of thinking?

Do you really  miss if you are an objectivist arguing with some fetichist subjectivist, or if you are a subjectivist arguing with some zealot objectivist ? Do you miss this circling over this empty meaningless brain void? Not me...

We are all normal audiophiles here and we dont need stupid oppositions based on the wind coming from some rear end....

What is sound? what is music? what is hearing? This interest me the most.....

What is time is a very deep question and why time exist?

What is musical time?

Music dont obey the laws of external time, music emerge with his own time, and Alain Connes was amazed by this fact which for him illustrate a fundamental non- commutativity in the cosmos and in number theory like in music...

All great maestros like Furwangler and Ansermet have wriiten about this fact, conducting a musical work is letting emerge his internal temporality over the external one...

It is a new take in what philosophers of the past called "Platonic forms", which are better described for Anirban Bandyopadhyay by being time-like fractal crystals acting like a chain of hundred and hundred of clocks and intergrated geometrical patterns at the same time , all that distributed by the ruling prime numbers series....

i am amazed...

i am amazed....

Look at the book cover of the book "nanobots"...

This second picture is the most complex object in the universe (no it is not the brain) we see here only the first stages here of his increasing complexity which develop itself to the infinite the infinite...:

This object inspire the indian scientist and  all mathematicians for years... This is a simple view of the prime numbers distribution which is the archetypal structure behind the cosmos universal memory internal chain and  integrated external chain of clocks...

This image illustrate for me one of the main idea of the Indian scientist in one of his paper to come soon : 15. How phase prime metric generates fundamental principles of physics to govern universe.

With that we assist to the birth of a new physic based on sound, frequencies and time, instead of  space, matter,  and the eyes...

a new concept of information too...

it is an EVENT....

Then it is also the beginning of a new hearing science...Music is also  way more fundamental that we humans think it was....