Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

Geminiani - Anthony Pleeth, Richard Webb, Christopher Hogwood – Six Cello Sonatas, Op.5 (L'Oiseau-Lyre 1976)

Perfect.

The Claypool Lennon Delerium, "Lime and Limpid Green". @ Bsion, "Whale Meat Again" is just a fantastic spin. I dig it every time it goes on.

Rush • Moving Pictures • 40th Anniversary • 2022 • Anthem

More clarity and air than other issues including the OP and the other DMM from a few years back. It’s still dry and a little dark, as it always was. This vinyl is not super quiet - no ticks or pops but the overall noise, like tape hiss, is apparent, which is not the case on my earlier version.

I’ve been discussing the 40th with my brother who’s a Rush enthusiast.  He thinks the 40th is the same master as the 2015 DMM.   This sounds better to me though even though the vinyl isn’t as quiet.   Further exploration required.   

@bkeske Hi Brian. Afraid not. Amperex 7316 are meant to be top 12AU7. CBS-Hytron have a great reputation. To be honest, you can’t go wrong with black plates. I had an amp that called for 12AU7/ECC82 and I swapped in a long black plate Brimar CV5042. It draws more heater current but man, it had such a "black" background and air, I was blown away. Are your Brimars (British Manufactured American Radio) black plates?