GaN amps: Peachtree or LSA Voyager?

Peachtree 400 and LSA Voyager GaN amps: Does anyone have direct experience with both of these amps? Can you comment on any differences that might exist in sound? I know the internals are supposed to be the same but even if that is true implementation can make a difference. Both are highly regarded by those who own them.

Might also be helpful if you listed the rest of your system (Pre and speakers).

My current system is: Bricasti M3 DAC; Rogue RP-7 (NOS) pre; Bel Canto Ref600M amps; Fyne F1-8 speakers.

Thanks in advance!

markmuse

The Voyager and Peachree use modules from Elegant Audio Solutions.....they were listened to and tweaked for years......how is the Orchard better than that?....designed by one guy.

The ONLY way to know which sounds best is to A/B.  I don't care which one is best.......your ears will know.  So, wlll someone get them both in their hands at the same time and A/B and tell us something REAL......or do we just keep guessing?

And who has A/Bed the AGD or Atmasphere with any of the above?  Probably, no one......so we don't know diddly-squat..

Another one to consider is the Purifi module and especially the brand new "better sounding' Purifi modded by myself.....or even sold as stock by VTV.....I bet that is nice too.  BTW,  i don't care if I ever mod one as my new Music Purifiers are going to take over the world....he he.....

So many products.....so little money and time and energy.

They all get rave reviews....they all have fan boys....none of them have ever compared......Full of unknowns....this high end audio is......Back in the 70s we all knew exactly what all the products did because there were so few of them......my buddies and I had almost all the serious high end components available at the time and we could just go over to each others house and do an A/B real quickly.....this was a five mile radius of people in Berkeley.

Wouldn't it be cool if some magazine got all the above amps in and burned them all in for 400 hours and compared them all in a couple of systems.....of course, all of them on the same footers, same power cords, etc.  Will this ever happen.?....absolutely not....because the losers in the sonic test would never advertise in the magazine again and the persons reviewing them would never get a anything else....ever....from the loser companies.  Interesting that cameras, cars, motorcycles, tvs, almost everything else in the world are tested and compared......not high end audio.....it is a mystery game.....enjoy the mystery.

Here is what is REALLY cool.....all of the above amps are great....they are.....you would be happy with any of them (that is why they are all getting rave reviews).....but which one is best?   Flip a coin.

You don't have to flip a coin to be happy.....just choose the happiness side and feel it, live it and be it.  Blessings to you all.

@ricevs Thanks Rick. I was wondering when you would chime in. I was wondering about Purifi too. Tell me more. What are you doing with it? What has NAD done with it? (Oh, aghast! NAD in a high end system?) Tell me more, I am genuinely interested.

@evelyn1 Stop it. Get back in your cage.

@twoleftears Playing devil's advocate here: Is a home grown GaN module necessarily better than off the shelf stuff? I had a pair of AGD Audions a year or so ago and returned them. I think my comment was something like 'detailed and squeaky clean but anemic, thin, and over priced for 85 watts.' I understand that moving up to the next AGD level adds more grunt, but the cost is outrageous.  

@markmuse I think you are the first person I ever heard describe an AGD amp as "Thin". Did you give them time to settle in? Did you use a good power cord? I can't speak for the Audion, but my GV's are far from thin. Also, the tube is not fake, it is the actual output stage, pull it out and guess what, no sound. Over priced is relative, people spend 20K on 5w set amp, so price is highly subjective IMO.

Most info is on website.  More info can be gotten by calling me directly.  check out website for phone #