Streamer

I have a dac.

Looking for a streamer with USB connection to my dac.

Would also like direct Ethernet connection along with wi-fi.

And decent app for my Android phone. 

Did I mention I have a dac? Budget would be under $1000.

(This should not be a great ask but I am having a tough time with my requirements.

Thanks.  Joe

jpwarren58

@thegm How is the streamer working out for you so far? I will be looking for one soon and trying to get a handle on a variety of streamers. The one you have is up there in price so I would expect it to be competitive with the likes of Aurender.

Silent Angel M1 or M1T. Add the F1 PSU and N8 Switcher and ‘Bob’s your Uncle’!

The euphony summus endpoint has some impressive specs, but is twice the price of the silent angel streamer. 

@thegm, what's your experience with the Musica apristina A Cappella III been like?

Entirely satisfying. Now understand I went through multiple streamers prior to the A Capella III, including the Zen Stream. 
One of my key requirements is to have I2S output to go into my Directstream DAC.  This is still unusual to find in a Streamer under $10K. I also own quite a lot of DSD media files and SACD discs. 
The A Capella III was a breath of fresh air. I2S plus support up to DSD 256, USB support as well. Kevin at Musica Pristina provides direct, personal support. And,  BTW the audio quality is superior to every other solution I’ve tried. 
Highly recommend anyone give it a trial. 

Having Intel NUC i5 as Roon Core and Roon OS running (ethernet connected), with external SSD digital music storage as NAS. Auralic Aries Mini (ethernet connected) as Roon endpoint. Playing music from Roon software (desktop/iOS/iPadOS/Android) via external SSD and streaming services like Tidal, Deezer, Qobuz , etc.