Legacy Audio AERIS: RMAF/listening impressions?

I made a trip to Legacy this past week to hear this speaker in a non-show environment which would also afford more time to listen and hear music that I took with me. I don't see alot in the way of RMAF postings here as yet and would like to hear people's impressions of this speaker as I thought it an amazing speaker with huge potential. I've started a section on my system thread for anyone that wants to add material or please put your thoughts and impressions here. Thanks!
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xzephyr24069
Any outstanding reviews on a site/in a magazine other than TAS? I like their reviews, but given how much advertising Legacy does and how challenging ad revenue is these days, it's fair to look at the TAS with a jaundiced eye.
There was just a favorable review on Stereomojo.com. It's probably a very good speaker, but I tend to read reviews on that site more for a laugh than anything else.

Shakey
Putting the reviews aside I can tell you I've heard them in person with a wide variety of my own material in-hand on several trips to Legacy where they just let me listen for quite a few hours by myself and the AERIS were extremely impressive. The last/final design modifications with dual ICE amps in each tower (1 for each bass unit) and the downward-firing passive radiator with the latest EQs on the processor really blew me away. I read reviews as well and then put them aside and trust my own ears. My last trip was within this past week and over an above the fantastic sound and performance, I was able to see the 3 latest finishes (total black pearl all-around, rosewood with black pearl front baffle and Sapele Pommele/Cabernet) and can tell you the way they look is beyond simple description as well!

Dragon_vibe: I may have seen your XD pair; they pointed out a pair of XD that were being readied to go "to a gentleman in Asia..." when I was in the shop looking at Aeris and Whisper finishes. The finished XD they pointed out were stunning. I don't know if they were the pair you ordered but the pair I saw were worth they wait; they were amazing!
Note: The Sapele Pommele/Cabernet that I saw also had the Black Pearl front baffle. The combination was the most unique and beautiful speaker finish I have EVER seen at any price point...I grabbed a couple of photos as well.
I believe they are mine, they are otw to me now. Im waiting for the amplifiers too just ordered a pair of Atma Ma2 and will see how they sound with the MSB DAC.