Legacy Audio AERIS: RMAF/listening impressions?

I made a trip to Legacy this past week to hear this speaker in a non-show environment which would also afford more time to listen and hear music that I took with me. I don't see alot in the way of RMAF postings here as yet and would like to hear people's impressions of this speaker as I thought it an amazing speaker with huge potential. I've started a section on my system thread for anyone that wants to add material or please put your thoughts and impressions here. Thanks!
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xzephyr24069
Cobraman: I just saw your system thread...the new Aeris look great in your room. They are visually stunning on top of an amazing sounding speaker. Glad to hear you are happy with them and have them dialed into your room!
I am about to pull the the trigger on Legacy Speakers and wanted some information on which might be better option.

The Aris vs The Whisper XD?
I was wandering if anyone can help me out. I am interested in both the Aeris and the Whisper XD, and if money was no object which would you go for and why? I am rather confused between the two and i live outside of the USA.
That is a very touch question for two main reasons; they are both great speakers and a very reasonable price point relative to the market and the capabilities of each speaker and secondly, the real answer depends alot on what you like to listen to. People will need more data on your listening prefs, your system, your room, etc....to help answer this question...
Dragon the room has no real bearing on your choice.
The Aeris is a phenomenal speaker for the money.
Having said I don't know how it can replace the new Whisper VD or for that matter even without the new AMT.
It's really a question of dollars 17k or 22k.
What I can tell you is the Whisper XDs are a tad more warmer and revealing.
Both will change and revolutionize your listening preferences.
My personal preference is the Whisper XD.
I will agree with Zeph on one point however no matter which one you choose there is no equal at these price points.Either provide unparalleled value!