What amplifier should I get....

I have two systems that share a preamp....Audible Illusions M3B w/phono....speakers are GPA 604K and Audio Note AN/e....I bought a VTV Purifi Eigentakt Eval1 amp which I am very impressed with...It is very neutral etc....I would like an amp that is more holographic, large soundstage as a compliment and another option etc....looking to stay solid state but open to tubes...Ive had mainly tube amps in the past but the Audible Illusions is enough tubes imo....Looking for something under 3k used...what do you think??

terp

I believe that both have good speakers have good sensitivity, especially the GPA.  I run some A-7, 500 Voice of the Theaters with a Decware integrated SE34I.5 and this has been a magical match.  They are very helpful if you call, and can assist in matching their best amp option to your speakers.  The only downside here is a long waiting list for these and they almost never come up on the secondary market.  Good luck. 

Post removed 

Topping PA5! Advanced Class D design. Clips at 110wpc @ 1% distortion. Cost: $349! Has selector/volume control so can accept a source directly. Best "bang for buck" amp today!