hana sl or one of the AT-ART9?

i read that the  original ART9 was DISCONTINUED.
there are two other options.

AT-ART9XI with Output Voltage 0.5 mV (1 kHz, 5 cm/sec.)
and AT-ART9XA with 0.2 mV (1 kHz, 5 cm/sec.)
the lower output is a bit worry me.
any insights from members that tried both?
or there is still a way to get the ART9

stone1

now when i read reviews about my current cartridge, monster alpha 2, a cartridge i owned from the 90’s but did not use it till a year ago, i wonder how much improvement i will get from a new cartridge.
the sound i got from it is so natural and detailed .
but still, i don’t have any thing to compare
"Alpha 2 was so good that it became the gold standard by which other cartridge’s soundstaging was judged."

maybe i should put the money on a much better phno stage compare to the one i use now ( The Schiit Mani).

I do think there are some great vintage cartridges out there but some of the new ones are stunning. I went from the Hana SL to the Art 9XA and I'm very satisfied. The Hana as stated in reviews is a smoother more lush sound and the Art is more transparent with more air. They both track very well and have an excellent soundstage. The Art is superb in my system with the Modwright 9.0X phono pre at 68db. Nothing is lost and plenty of gain. So I also purchased the Umami Red but I have been so satisfied with the AT that I'm just enjoying that now. I had a SPL Phonos which I thought was excellent but the Modwright is so much better, dead quiet and super dynamic. Good Luck!