Stylus Cleaning Rituals

Did a search on the subject, nothing found.
So, please, briefly describe your Stylist / Needle Cleaning Rituals.
How often (in hours played?)
Procedure used.
Products used.

For me over the years (~45 and counting) I use Disc Doctor Stylus Cleaner on a Disc Doctor 'Pad' and pull it across the diamond outward (only one direction).  As it 'sees' the record when playing. 
I follow up with two 'placements' on a Zerodust Onzow 'gel type convex pad'  I clean it ~6 months with hot water, there is spots of gunk on the clear gel pad!
About once every 5-6 hours of play.

Seems to be doing the trick, but you never know if your are missing something critical or doing untold damage.

Thanks!
quincy
Bar style carbon fiber brush after waving a Nagaoka Kilavolt #103 anti-static...'thing' (a cross of a small C cell flashlight that went cubist at the business end).

No comparison to a Z'stat..
Where a Z 'tickles', the Kvolt Bites.

Not made anymore, pity.  The circuit looks stone simple, and runs on one C cell nearly forever.  Mine must be 30+ years old....works every time.

Has anyone tried the Flux Hifi Ultrasonic stylus cleaner? Looks like it’s sold on Music Direct for $150. Any advantages / warnings about using such a device?

Thanks.

A long-time analog aficionado recommended NOT to use the ultrasonic cleaner on a higher end MC stylus because of the potential for vibrations to disrupt the cantilever, etc.  So I bought the Last Stylus cleaner and Stylast package. . . 

The instructions for the stylus cleaner are clear, but the instructions for Stylast are not so clear, as they say "Using the applicator brush built into the cap, gently apply the treatment to the stylus tip. One or two strokes, using a back to front motion, is sufficient. Never brush tip/cantilever assembly. Do not use any force or pressure on the stylus tip/cantilever assembly."

So, to clarify, brush only the tip of the stylus with the stylast, and be careful not to brush any other part of the needle/cantilever assembly? 

I've been using the Flux Hifi Ultrasonic stylus cleaner for about a year now, with a Hana ML & a AT 150 mlx, with no problems to the units. Every 2nd or 3rd LP for me.

For years I've been using a handsome, elegant nine volt powered device called simply "Professional Electronic Stylus Cleaner" but when I google the name I come up empty. In any case, you guys have gotten me paranoid. It never seemed to harm my Grado or my Lyra Delos but should I shun using it on my new Hana ML?