Best unplugged live

I'm listening to Alice in Chains unplugged MTV. Great performance and recorded perfectly. I miss that show. Stripped and seated, I love the concept. 

voodoolounge

Reubent,

Yes replacing the Thiels with a bookshelf is not possible in my budget. But I'm 15 years older than when I bought them, and my listening style has changed dramatically as I've reached 60. I think I can be satisfied with a $3,000ish pair of bookshelfs, and a REL T/5X or T/7X.....especially if I pair them with great electronics. Right now purchased a Denafrips Pontus II D, AC and am strongly considering a Nuprime Audio AMG STA amp.....if I can figure out the volume control issue.

Thought of some more great live recordings in my collection, even if the recording quality is less than perfect the performances make up for it: Talking Heads Stop Making Sense, Eagles Hell Freezes Over, Allman Brothers Live at Filmore East, Cheap Trick Live at Budokan, Lynyrd Skynyrd One More For/From The Road, Bob Seger Live Bullet, Aretha Live at Filmore West, Rush Exit Stage Left, and of course the previously mentioned Little Feat Waiting for Columbus which is prior to Lowell George's deat.

Hey Newbie here again, and not sure how to go about this.

I have most of my system purchased or settled on, but I'm still overwhelmed on speaker matching. I've over indulged on speaker research, and would like to post my  system and get some feedback on good matches. Just want to make sure I post in the proper thread. Thank you in advance.

RDK777:

McCartney unplugged in 1991 was excellent. Even more so on vinyl

"Paul McCartney Unplugged the official bootleg"

It is an MPL production but available only as a Hispa Vox (Spanish) pressing. It sounds great.

@vthokie83 - You can post your system under "virtual systems"

From the home page - www,audiogon.com, click on "explore" on the yellow banner. You'll see "virtual systems" in the drop down menu". Click on virtual systems and there will be a "create system" button in the yellow banner.

You can post your system there. You could also just post create a new post, probably in the speaker forum, asking for assistance. Just list your system components in the post.

Good luck....