Does Formula 1 racing and high end audio go together for anyone else?

I don't think nearly as many in the US are into F1 racing, as a sport, as others around the world are. At least that's my understanding. I just turned onto it a couple of years ago but really enjoy it a lot. I turned onto it the season before the big rivalry came to a head last year between my man Verstappen and Lewis Hamilton. 

My big system is actually in my bedroom b/c I live in a high rise in an urban community and the other big reason is b/c acoustically it appears to be pretty good.

I'm obviously not a hard core purist, because I've got my seventy five inch big screen between my ML Summits. Anyway, I'm curious if F1 racing is a thing with anyone else and more interested in what others think about the way things are looking for Mercedes and more specifically Mr. Hamilton. 

I've been enjoying alternating between listening sessions and the practice sessions and the qualifying laps yesterday and would love to hear what others have to say about the distance b/w Verstappen and Hamilton leading p to the race today.

I find it kind of hard to feel sorry for Hamilton, personally, b/c he has a tendency to come off with such an air about him. At the same time, I do feel a little bit sorry for him b/c he appears to've lost his confidence on the track. I don't think he can blame his performance this weekend on the car. 

I'm also loving the competition Ferrari is showing Verstappen on the track right out of the starting gate this season.

I've found that audiophiles tend to have some similar traits in common as far as things we appreciate about life and I'm curious if anyone else around here enjoys F1 like I do? And especially thoughts about the rivalry b/w Verstappen and Hamilton and the season so far in general.

128x128tunefuldude

BTW - If you watch Moto America, the announcer Jason Pridmore road for us one year and the Team Hammer Suzuki M4 sponsors are the Martin Brothers. Michael rode with us a couple of years, Richard was at all the races and helped with pit stops, Robert took my wife for a 140 MPH spin in his Porsche on a Dallas freeway.

Jim S.

I love both F1 and high-quality stereo, but I haven't felt like listening to the high-end stereo lately due to serious tinnitus.

David Buck 

PS: I hate Lewis, also. 

@duramax747, I’m a huge fan of Sir Lewis Hamilton, who I consider the greatest Formula One race car driver of all time. Do you have a link to the work that you’re doing in racing or other endeavors? 

adasdad,

Unfortunately that info cannot be disclosed with the agreements we have with the various race teams we represent. We do the skids and aero primarily. 

We also do manufacturering for some audio companies. 

Street and track cars we do a good bit of aero parts for as well.