KEF Blade 2

HI everyone - 

I may have a chance to audition a pair of KEF Blade 2 speakers.

Does anyone have any experience or comments about these?

I'm not really familiar with the KEF sound and currently have a pair of B&W 802D (first diamond generation)

Thanks in advance.....

onehorsepony

Haven't heard the new Blade Meta or Reference Meta models yet myself, but there have been a few early reviews which are uniformly positive. They comment that the changes go well beyond the Meta material and its impact, including many upgrades across other elements of the designs. They reported that the sonic improvements are revolutionary and much greater than they expected, making it hard to believe that are evolutions of the previous models with across the board improvements.

Being a blade 1 owner I’ve listed m blade 1, but I still listen and can’t hear anything that needs improvement. In my room speakers usually fail at something so it’ll be interesting to see what meta brings to the party. 

@chungjh Is the Blade you are going to demo the META original? I plan on buying the META Blade without hearing it. 

It is not META, unfortunately. The Magnolia here also pairs it with Macintosh.

yyzsantabarbara, I thought you decided your room was too small and you were leaning towards the ns5000? did I get you mixed up with another member?

I have me blades on usam, but I also have a pair of meridian dsp 8000se speakers with 2-3 years warranty left I'll also be putting up for sale. whichever sells first will decide what pair I keep. Next month i'll hear the meta's and will be able to compare them