Improvement in Musicality for home theater system

As a first time poster I was hoping to get some feedback on improving the musical delivery, basically more refined sound from my hodgepodge of an old and new system. I have a smaller 16 by 12 room with heavy leather furniture and wood/ area rug, 1904 vintage. Due to the space and budget limitations, I purchased the Revel M126Be’s and had to ditch my 25 year old Proceed AVP for an Antham AVM 70 and had Audio Breakthroughs in Manhassett, NY come out and set it up. They hooked in a 20 year old Velodyne servo driven sub woofer. Now to my question: will replacing a 20 year old plus Adcom 5 channel amp with an Antham or Pass labs be a significant change? For source I mainly use a Blue Sound streamer. 

hondaron

@maxwave I think we're mostly all in the same boat here.  2 channel comes first.  Most high end amp manufacturers, especially in the tube area where I shop, don't put HT bypass on their amps, thinking if you can afford a $35K amplifier you should by a home with a dedicated theatre room, I guess.  Good on Vinnie Rossi putting HT bypass in the Brama. --Jerry

Tube is a totally other story that's have nothing todo about the quality from the amplifier. A stereo amp with a home theater pass through is a normal stereo amp.

You only use the end amp a receiver is a weak point for stereo i try a lot that's why i put a stereo amp into the system. And talking about 35000 dollar amp, mine last set was only120.000dollar amps, 4x cello performance the suite the jadis cd player and the magnepan mg20. 

Guys, I’m not against better sounding equipment (tubes?) but I do have a family/budget. They are musicians and have a high standard for realistic music and a great home theater. That’s why I did some homework and bought the Antham AVM 70. To clarify, it is one of the best sounding duel use for stereo and home theater, it is not a receiver as some have reported. I do hold valuable the interest and also the sage advice given in this post. I look forward to continuing this journey. 

Luxman L-507ux II integrated amp
As @auxinput mentionned, is a very good choice in my opinion.

It is an integrated amplifier with a Home Theater Bypass feature :
´´ Separate switch (SEPARATE) ´´ . Look at the owner’s manual.

It is perfect for music listening quality and Home Theater video watching

The only question is : does Luxman pair well with your Revel speakers ?

And if you upgrade  your speakers in the futur, Luxman L-507ux II will accomodate bywired speakers

The Luxman L-507ux II  is for your front speakers only.

The Adcom 5 channel amp  may be kept for your 4 surrounds and center speakers ,  until you find a better multichannels power amp. on the used market.