Any bookshelves with horn-loaded tweeters?

I am looking for bookshelf speakers with horn-loaded tweeters.

I prefer two-way speakers. I found that JBL studio 530 and a number of Klipsch bookshelf speakers satisfy my need. But I am not sure if they sound good.

I am looking for more options, of audiophile/hifi quality.
hl10027
Nice to hear from someone not trying to "sell" me these. Just had a phone conversation with a salesman today who said that they didn't need a sub.

In keeping with the OP, I've read many threads about Triangle speakers outshining JBL, Klipsch, Dynaudio, and others. Just curious if anyone here knows how they'd stack up against comparably priced ($1,500-$1,800) Bowers & Wilkins bookshelf speakers?

Also, there's a pair of Triangle Titus XS currently for sale. Not sure how they'd stack up, but the price is tempting.
The Vapor Aurora with their 8" waveguide loading a ceramic dome tweeter and 8" woofer reach into the low 30s, upper 20s in-room. A sub is quite optional with them.
The Titus is an aquired taste. Electrostat fast and very hard sounding. If paired with an SET it works great. A little brittle for SS.
But it is a class-B speaker. It does a lot of things right, but it wasn't for me.
Once again Luvs2listen doesn't disclose that he is the builder for the Vapor Aurora. Shill!
I guess you gotta do what you gotta do at this point guys!