Please Help T3F problems

I really Miss my Goldmund Studio/T3F

As soon as I turn the table on the toneearm drives straight to the spindle risking my Kouetsu Onyx cartridge. It did this to me years ago and I found that by repeatedly turning it off and on I eventually got it to work and I just left it turned on. That worked for awhile but now it will not come out of that mode.

I have a Krell, Apogee Fullrange, Suprateck system and cds just aren't cutting it.

If anyone has any experience with this, Id really appreciate any assistance 

Thanks in advance for any help

Les

scotchboy

Thanks guys, I appreciate the fast responses

Ive contacted Goldmund before. They're of no help on TT anymore.

I'll try the Rabco lead and anything else that may come up.

Les

I would bet there are Rabco aficionados out there somewhere.  Meantime, if you can by close examination figure out where those contacts that turn the motor on and off are located, you might try just cleaning them very carefully and gently.

I tried cleaning all the contacts on the pc board and tonearm sensors, that didn't help.

I tried disconnecting the arm cable and powered the servo on and off.  Without the arm being connected to the servo pl8, I got different responses from it. sometimes the arm server display showed that it wanted to drive to the spindle the next time it wanted to cue the arm, occasionally it showed that it wanted to move the arm to the outside of the album area and a few times, it showed that it wasn't trying to do anything. . I don't understand how the servo can display different responses when its not connected to the arm sensors.

Has anyone had issues with the hardware/software of the servo pl8?

Les