Is anyone interested some Sonus Faber Amatis?

I have a pair of Sonus Faber Amati speakers that I am trying to sell. If anyone is interested please let me know and I can give you more information.
rhodkin
If you follow the Vapor thread, you can see that moderation is not a long suit here. But I like it that way. The internet is the Wild West, nicht war?
Hey Rhodkin....this is confirmation of purchase for a pair of Sonus Faber Amanti Speakers in working condition. I will buy them for $50 US Dollars. I will pay COD ....let me where to send my address to and have them delivered and also who to make the COD check / moner order out to. I'll buy 'em for that price ...and COD
Elizabeth; Are these bridges one way of two way. I am looking for a good two way bridge, preferably of steel and concrete construction but would consider wood if of a non-deteriating species. Also can you send me a cost of shipment to 80222, I prefer Fed-Ex as UPS lost the last bridge I bought and never did find it. And if you happen to have available I could use a good railroad bridge. I wanted to get a Sonos Bridge but it was too short. My dentist offered me a bridge but it was too much money. I can pay via certified home made cashiers check good at any
bank in the Sudan..
Post removed