Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli

thanks 114 pages is a bit to sift through to find everything, but I'm getting through them.  You are correct upgraded doesn't necessarily mean better, just was curious what comes with the upgrade, especially considering the SE's are on sale right now.

Post removed 

I actually have a pair(Double Impact) & wide  center (Double Impact center)  for sale here  on Audiogon

I was able to email Eric and he answered some questions I had. That's great that he took the time to do that. But I have two questions for owners. One, for BE tweeter owners. Does adding a single BE tweeter add to the high end sound or would you have preferred the stock domes? Two, how do the DI SE sound at low volumes? Does it still retain a good balance of high, low and midrange at lower volumes?

I was able to email Eric and he answered some questions I had. That's great that he took the time to do that. But I have two questions for owners. One, for BE tweeter owners. Does adding a single BE tweeter add to the high end sound or would you have preferred the stock domes? Two, how do the DI SE sound at low volumes? Does it still retain a good balance of high, low and midrange at lower volumes?

I spoke with Eric (by accident, he just happened to answer the phone) about the Be tweeter (single) I ordered for my Electrons.  He described the sound they emphasized and also added that none of his speakers which have won awards were outfitted with Be tweeters.  That was an honest pointer.