If you want the utmost clarity from your CDs

This product has been around for a long time. 
Someone mentioned it recently in passing in a post, so I thought I’d give it a try.
For $35, it’s made an amazing difference. 
It’s Herbie’s Super Black Hole CD Mat.
Considering How much I’ve spent changing components in order to achieve better SQ, this cheap little device is ridiculous!  
The difference in clarity is palpable.  
If you haven’t tried it you owe it to yourself.

128x128rvpiano

@clearthinker So this is $34.99 snake oil.  As snake oil goes, cheap at the price.

And for an experience so intense as to seem almost tangible, who wouldn't want to just have to try it?

@noske 

Do you mean 'so intense that it's inaudible'?

Well, it's your $34.99 if you have money to burn.

I explained in my previous post that replacing 1-2 bits in a million will be inaudible.

Here we have the classic face-off between the view point of a pure subjectivist versus an objectivist with the knowledge of how the technology works saying based on the science, that the sound cannot be improved by this tweak.  Unless the listener can prove his ability to identify the tweaked disc through rigorously conducted double blind tests…the effect has to be psychological.  

Who has the patience for that!  This is a hobby.  It’s supposed to be fun.  I hear what I hear!  
Oh, honey, it’s time for my dose of invermectin!

@clearthinker I explained in my previous post that replacing 1-2 bits in a million will be inaudible.

And I’m just expanding on the OP’s use of the word palpable in describing the item being promoted. One must explore every superlative employed in the marketing handbook. Could be marketing bottled air, too.

If I am to believe those who have NOT ACTUALLY HEARD the disc I must have a vivid imagination.