Looking for a new digital cables. Has anybody heard these?

Hello,

My system consists of a Magnum Dynalab MD309 Hybrid amp

Vecteur cd player used as a transport

Cambridge Audio CXN V1 streamer

Totem Forest Signature Speakers

XLO Reference 3 speaker cables

Audioquest Coffee SPDIF cable

XLO Reference 3 SPDIF cable

I have 2 SPDIF inputs on my amp so I use it's internal DAC for both my streamer and cd player.

I want to upgrade my digital cables. Happy with the sound of my system at present but looking for more detail, better soundstage, more of everything. Cable should be neutral.

Cables I'm considering are Nordost Valhalla V1

Chord Signature Super Array

Black Cat MInitron

Silnote Orion M1 Elite Master Reference

Wondering who has heard these and if anyone has done comparisons. Silnote are intriguing and are currently on at a good price on Audiogon. Open to other cables too.

Budget no more than $1200 

Scott

128x128traceyc

Obviously you are looking for opinions. Keep in mind, they are like butt holes, everyone has one. I think you would be better off trying outfits like The Cable Company (https://www.thecableco.com/) that let you try their cables before buying. Only your ears can tell you what is pleasing to you. Couple that with the uniqueness of your room, system, taste and physical characteristics and you will understand that no one but yourself can make that decision. Hope that helps. 

I own the Valhalla's. I'm using one between my EtherRegen and After Dark clock. And I also have one on my Tascam to record HR from Qobuz.

Never compared the others though. I guess I just figured that the Nordost cables have been around a long time. And resale value is probably still pretty good.

ozzy

For $1125 you can get a High Fidelity Cables CT-2 S/PDIF through The Cable Co.

I have one and it's able to present music in an analogue way. I've auditioned about 10 SPDIF coax cables.