Any bad experience with wilson audio sasha w/p?

Sorry for the question, but I have been hearing good reviews about wilson audio sasha w/p. I am actually convinced to try a new set but hope I can get the negative side so I can come out with a decision that I will not regret in the future.
jerrypan
I only think your speakers can go to a higher level in sound by an amp like Pass labs. Densen is a fine amp, but not in the same league as Pass Labs. Everything for his money. Wilson is not an easy speaker to drive and use in a normal living situation. That is main thing I want to tell. And that is important information for people who think about buying them. You always need equipment who have all the talents/properties your speaker own's. For Wilson to come to this level costs more money than speakers which are less difficult to use and place in a normal home situation.
Well, one thing that there should have no debate is 'Pride of ownership'. I was once a proud Wilson owner too! Who don't want to have a pair in their journey? Right?
You are right. Pride of ownership! Who cares if you can't listen to it, you can show it off! Such is the state of high end audio in these times.....a shame.
As a long term advocate of Wilson speakers, it all come to your music preference, to be frank, Wilson is not good at reproducing Classical, String, chamber music, no matter what amp you have connected, the sound is harsh, Hi tone and low tone was overwhelmed, just don't sounds right for such kind of music, but when it comes to play the music like all kind of jazz including fusion jazz, or even pop and rock music, the realism, the speed, transient, impact, dynamic contract and micro / marco dynamic is what it stand out among others speaker, everytime when Im thinking changing the speaker to others brand but eventually brought with newer Wilson speake when

Every speaker has their own sound, it happens when I listen to the expensive Zellaton speaker which top notch for strings, Symphony, chamber music but worst in playing my kind of music, there's no perfect speaker in reality.
I have the same experience about classical music. The sound of a violin or even a cello is in real totally different.