Neil Young calls out Tidal

TIDAL is calling their files of my songs Masters. But TIDAL’s MQA files are not my masters. I make my masters - not TIDAL. I made my masters the way I wanted them to sound. If TIDAL referred to their titles as TIDAL MASTERS, I would have no problem, but they don’t. They call them Masters. I had my music removed from that platform. They are not my masters.”.

https://www.realhd-audio.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/210118_NYA.jpg

128x128fuzztone

Does it surprise anyone that the people who want to force vaccinate people, now don’t want to hear the dumb peasants complain about it?

See how easy it is

Destroy people’s lives

Then call them cry babies when they speak out

Ctrl alt del

See what I mean.  The MAGA are spouting their political beliefs on a stupid hifi forum.   Fin

I have been a life long Democrat, but will never vote for a D again 🙏🙏

My friends and my family are right there with me also

Enough is enough

@scottscottsdale no not the case at all. People are sick of the government overreach. And they are sick of tyrants.

I am an independent thinker and did not vote for Trump or Biden.

You should go back to bed slick.

CDC study of over 150,000 subjects buried by media from last Friday - Prior Covid infection more protective than vaccination: "People who had previously been infected with COVID-19 were better protected against the Delta variant than those who were vaccinated alone, suggesting that natural immunity was a more potent shield than vaccines against that variant, California and New York health officials reported on Wednesday." I would note that physicians were banned and people were fired for saying this exact same thing just a month ago. Yet, the data in this report goes back to May 2021.....Strange that we’re just hearing it now.....