About users with hidden agendas

If you know that a user is a dealer and they fail to disclose and attacks other users because they make a point against their interest, do you expose the user?

I know of a gentleman here that continuously posts and goes after people and does not disclose who he is. 

What are the ethics of this forum?

128x128astolfor

There are likely a few areas to offer criticism.

Personally I find that having posts deleted for no reason makes it hard to trust in the integrity of the whole site.
It is either puppet strings being pulled, or something else… but it is an unattractive thing to have a “forum”, that then becomes a “forum -10%” overnight.

The two people mentioned seemed to have the power to get that done often, either themselves, or with help.

audiogon = post-gone = thread-gone… more often than not.

if you choose to ignore the allegations of the OP and condone the conduct of Mr Denney, which he has attempted to obliterate from history, so be it.

There is a lot about Mr Denney’s conduct that gives subjectivism a very bad rap and makes it an an easy target for critique: deceit dishonesty and lies do not provide for a sound philosophical foundation and make it very difficult for others who may have a subjectivist viewpoint to gain credibility.

The post by @atmasphere is most informative, and in my opinion was far too valuable to leave locked away.

The second post merely confirms what Denney denies in this thread - that he got personal with the OP.

@holmz me no remove any thread ever, directly or indirectly - for the record. Only ONE person did.

u have big imagination, should be novelist...

I do not understand the censorship in this place. I posted a picture with how it is possible to delete a thread with comments and now it is gone?

Post removed