What are some of your favorite "COLD" songs?

I recently found a cryotherapy facility that has the option of listening to music during the 3 minute session; plus, it's the middle of winter so the subject seems timely.

For those of you not familiar with cryotherapy, picture yourself standing in a phone booth and wearing only your boxers, gloves, socks and a knit hat; and, most importantly, the temperature is 175 degrees BELOW zero. Trust me, having good music to listen to is a very needed a welcome distraction!

So far, my song choices have been:

Crack The Sky - "Ice"

John Hiatt - "Icy Blue Heart

Pousette - Dart Band - "Woman in My Dreams"

Joni Mitchell - "Cold Blue Steel and Sweet Fire"

Stephen Stills - "Cold, Cold World"

I'm currently stuck on these five and I could use a few suggestions. Thanks in advance, Mitch. 

mitchagain

@vinylandtubes Thanks, I'm surprised that I forgot about "Skating Away," considering that I've been rediscovering some older Tull material recently. 

Bridge of Sighs by Robin Trower. The guitar sounds eerily cold.

Cold Wind to Valhalla by Jethro Tull. What can be colder than Valhalla

@eltabor I agree about the icy guitar sounds on Bridge of Sighs. I was thinking along those same lines last night and I rediscovered "In Bluer Skies" by Echo & the Bunnymen. So, I've added both songs to my cryo playlist.

I'm even thinking I might add an icy sounding dance tune, perhaps "Fine Time" by New Order. I think that one might freak out the employee at the cryo spa!