Budget integrated amp needed

I have a little bedroom system - NAD receiver, Pioneer SP-BS21 speakers and a Bluesound Node. It fits my bedroom music needs perfectly! Unfortunately, the NAD, from the mid 90’s, has had it- 

I am looking for a replacement integrated. I don’t need Bluetooth DAC or AirPlay- just a straight forward integrated and low power is fine. 

Suggestions please! Ideally budget is about $300- give or take and I’m not adverse to used 

thanks! 

128x128zavato

A friend of mine paid $150+shipping for a NAD C 326BEE integrated last year, to be used for a similar application.  It's 50w/channel, but if you need more, I'm sure there's a NAD to suit.

I have a lot of respect for PS Audio as well, but you probably won't have the range of price choices you will with NAD.  You're pretty safe either way.

used, I go to hifishark, sort by ’first seen, new first’ see if there is a great new listing no one else beat you to.

next, put your max price, I put $305.

after that, re-sort by price

caution: many do not have remote if that matters

Topping PA5 for $349! Advanced Class D design with 48/83 wpc@8/4 ohms @ .1% distortion! It will clip at over 100 + wpc.

Buy a GT102 from Dan Joffe at Akitika. You can get one for about your budget with optimization for either 4 or 8 Ohms. I can’t think of a good reason to not get the Z4 for versatility. This is an easy kit to build if you have some spare time. The Node is a preamp/ DAC/ streamer/ HPA in one so power is all you need.