HELP FedEx Mangles Speakers - Refuses Claim

I received double boxed with ample foam padding top and bottom - large, expensive speakers that are crushed on the corners and bottoms. I took dozens of pictures while unpacking, have all shipping materials, filed claim, met with claims agent. I did it all correctly and was denied via form letter. Any legal referrals, appeals, BBB, class-action process help etc., is appreciated.
pbredi
No to original boxes. Shipped double boxed with lots of pads and wrap and foam and care.
Yes to insured - $3k per box.
Denied claim due to inadequate packing. And yes to fedex ground...Slik, what's your point? Have something to help or just want to be an I-told-you-so after the fact?
Both Fedex and UPS have a policy, clearly stated in their written insured coverage policies, related to damage coverage wherein they will not pay any claim if the original manufacturers packing materials and boxes are not used. Seems reasonable given 'packing experts' are impossible to find. The point is avoid buying for shipment any electronics, including speakers, that the seller does not have and will use the original packing materials and boxes. Buyer beware.