Any experience with the new EMM CDSA SE ?

I'm eager to here from anyone who has listened to the new EMM CDSA SE and how it compares to whatever else you listen to.
thanks
jls3
Hi Maurizio- I can only say the bass is exceptional with the CDSA SE on the MM3s in my room. I'm using a Purist 20th Anniversary Contego on the CDSA. Perhaps with further break-in or speaker repositioning the bass will be more to your liking. The CDSA really is the best digital I've heard in my system so far. Take care.

Frank
Hi Dionakra - I agree with Fsarc. The base is excellent on my system also. I think that base should be tight yes, but not lean. More important I think all the frequencies should be in balance. The CDSA has allowed me to hear details and frequencies I didn't even realize I was missing with my previous player.
Hi.
I am from Italy.
I am curious to know how much in Usa for this beauty.
In Italy is listed 12.900 Euro but I think you can have it for 9.000 Euro.
Many thanks
Happy New Year from the old Europe.
Regards
Piero
My EMM CDSA SE was promising out of the box (a bit compressed and a bit digital sounding but very impressive nonetheless). After about 10 hours, the sound really opened up and became very analog like in its rich natural tonality. Although it has a very musical analog like sound, it also has tremendous (natural) detail. Images are very large and focused with a huge airy and spacious stage. It has superb micro and maco dynamics. It is the best digital player I have yet to hear. Bass is tight and tuneful, midrange is glorious and higs are very natural and extended. The player is also supremely coherent. Redbook CD is superb and good SACD's are noticably better. However, it is not in the same league (and shouldn't be) as my Grand Prix Monaco table / Dynavector arm / Dynavector XV1S cartridge. This front end is absolutely Magical and Amazing. To show how superb this EMM player is, I (an analog guy) can finally enjoy music through a digital machine.
One more note - The EMM player has only 25 hours and needs more break in time.