Has anybody heard the new Nagra CD Player?

Just wondering if anybody has heard the CDC. Considering its asking price, it should be one of the best out there... or not?
kamil
Unfortunately Adsal, I don't speak your language. If you could tell me the language I'll look up an online translator...
I heard it today actually, it was a dealer piece..Awesome looking, so cool to watch it open, and the magnet thingy on the top of the CD is cool. Love the size too, build quality is second to none. It has a nice sweet sound, pretty neutral as described earlier. But I gotta be honest, not worth the money to me. I have heard front ends that sounded better to me, for less money.
The sound is astonishing as well as the looking. Totally neutral and powerful. Very clear and warm. I have LINN CD12. But I plan to change to this.
Kotaro was wondering if you compared the CDC version with its own built in solid state pre amp going sraight to a power amp with the CDP cd only version going through the Nagra tube preamp.I'm wondering which sounds best. Thanks Philip.