Transparent vs Synergistic Research?

I am looking to recable my system. I have...

Ayre V-3 amp
Krell Showcase Pre/Pro
Vandersteen 2Ce Speakers (will upgrade to Quattros)
Arcam DV88

After going through about 10-15 cable lines I was ready to buy Transparent. However, I heard so many good things about Synergistic that I am reconsidering. I would love to hear opinions from those individuals who have heard Transparent and Synergistic on which might be better for my setup. I'd also like to hear why you think it would be better. Thanks for any/all help. I am trying to get cables to audition. Please advise.
kmiller5

Guys the Synergistic cable models mentioned above were designed by me in the 1990s, and were in production in different incarnation‘s into the early 2000s. A lot has changed for the significant better in the intervening 30 years, including ease of use, and much higher performance for lower cost. If it all possible, compare the two brands you are interested in as a full loom or, loom versus loom.

Yours in music,

Ted Denney III

Lead Designer/CEO Synergistic Research Inc.

The OP last updated this now ancient post in 2005……

so much for attention to details….

@tomic601 I didn’t look at the date, couldn’t believe some of the models I was reading, 15 - 20 years old.

For what is worth Transparent are consistent in their "levels" of cables and simply update the generation.

I run Transparent Ultra Generation 6 analogs for Interconnects and speaker runs. Love the the stuff. When I went from Super Gen 5 to Ultra Gen 6 I was truly blow away by the difference - which I am glad there is because they are not cheap but the audible difference is easy to hear,

Been a customer since 97’ and I can highly recommend them.