Qobuz Issue

I've purchased a "Sublime" account, which Qobuz accepted my Credit Card for. I go to download discounted music and Qobuz won't accept that same card. Turns out, they won't accept any card for downloading. I attempted to buy music with my debit card, no good. I've contacted my card company twice and they assure me theres no block on my Credit card. Sebastien and I are swapping emails and that's slow. Sebastien tells me they have opened investigation that can take up to 10 days. Anyone have suggestions or a remedy?

2020matters

@Mahler123, I couldn’t allow myself to "give up" as you did. But, I guess in an online world, with a France company problem, you don’t have any other choices. I’m sure Sebastien has a lot to do but, someone from the US could give more satisfying answers to US customers, I think.

I don’t think this is helpful but, Last Christmas I bought a Chromebook in hopes to listen to Qobuz through a Yamaha pre/pro I have. I couldn’t play prior Qobuz downloads. When I emailed Qobuz, they said that Chrome/Qobuz didn’t work together.

I didn’t get in that situation to deep because it had never worked for me before. This credit card thing is worth more time.

Post removed 

I had one of those difficult days where very little was going my way. I did find time to check on Qobuz, turns out, I was able to pay with the credit card at Sublime prices. Which made me smile. I'm not sure about the year of Sublime I was looking for and I'll check it later. The whole obtaining music seemed more complicated but, I managed. The fact that Sebastien wasn't the reason I checked on it, bugs me. Possible, that negative review (that he knew I typed) didn't sit so well. In my defense, the review happened from all my questions not being answered and constant question about a PayPal account. For now though, I'm off to listen to the recent additions to my high resolution music SSD and I hope we can put this "Qobuz issue" to bed.

More progress - in the hope that it will help anyone still interested!

I can now get FireFox (but not (yet) Safari) to work with a credit card.

It seems necessary, though, to be logged in before attempting a purchase; which is to say that pasting a URL into FireFox causes the transaction to fail.

If I mistakenly do that, I have to log out, clear the cookie(s) and log back in.

Otherwise I get into the loop described in my steps 7 to 14 from an earlier post.

@2020matters 

If I were you I would spend about $30 on a small program called Soundtap which will record anything that is playing on your desktop and even at 24/96 resolution and then you can give qobuz the old two finger solution.