Silver v Copper wire phono cable

Getting ready to order new tonearm, have option for either copper or silver continuous phono cable from cartridge to preamp.  without the  opportunity to compare personally, I would like to hear how others would chose....my system is shown on this site...thank you

J

128x128jw944ts

@frogman

I am surprised you could be bothered with the experiment.

I am moving house and have been clearing out old gear. I have a Denon 103D purchased new hardly used. I was going to move it on but thought I should check it was all ok before selling. I got a hell of a shock as to how good it sounded. Too good to sell. I'm still listening to it 3 weeks later.

I think we forget how far our systems evolve over time when we are pushing the envelope.

Indeed.  An experiment out of necessity since the AN loom was not usable and I had the others ready to be put into service.  The “experiment” confirmed my previous impressions.

silver is excellent for those who have partially lost their hearing with age 

I don’t think so. When a good silver wire causes the sonic balance that you are suggesting, the problem would most likely be that the rest of the system is too tipped up in balance.

@best-groove 

From your emoji I assume you have very good teeth.

Do you floss with silver wire as well.