Speakers to pair with a Red Wine Audio Sig 15

I was wondering if anyone had any advice on speakers to pair with a RWA sig 15(budget is around 1500 max ideally less - so we aer probably talking used). I listen to about 80% rock/pop,and about 20% jazz with some electronic and hip hop sprinkled in. My apt is one long space about 13 wide 45 long and 9 tall. The stereo is on the long wall and I listen about 9 ft from my speakers. I have already gotten the following suggestions: Tekton Lore, Lore-S, Omega Super 6 XRS and Zu. I have heard the Zu Omens and it wasn't my cup of tea. I like the Lore-S, electrostatic like mids, great instrument separation and all the instruments and vocals sounded real but I found them just a bit too smooth. I haven't heard the Omegas, stad lore or other Zu speakers(in case this question looks familiar I asked the same question on audiocircle). Thanks.
128x128jkontuly
How about a pair of Klipsch? Cornwalls, Fortes, etc. Replace the tweeter diaphragms (SUPER easy) with the Crites Ti diaphragm and the crossovers with the Crites replacements and you'll have a very smooth, very dynamic, very efficient speaker, for not a lot of money.
Perhaps the above is a better title. Although I should mention that I am not that interested in concert level SPLs. Only that the music sound good.
Sorry, guess it doesn't let you change the subject header.
I thought "High Efficiency Rock Speakers" would be a better title.
You may want to listen to the standard Lore if possible. The version you heard, Lore-S, is supposed to be more "refined" and "audiophile." The standard Lore is said to be more "lively."
I recently tried the Red Wine Signature 15 amp on three different pairs of high efficiency, 8-ohm speakers, and two different systems after burning the amp in for 150-200 hours. I found the amp to sound quite "flat" and non-dynamic on all three speakers, using 2 different, high-quality front-end components and various combinations of cables. Two other fellow audiophile friends had the same reaction to the amp, and we were quite surprised how different it sounded from the positive review it was given by the 6 Moons website. I returned it within the 30 day trial for a refund.