Changes in DAC Presentation - Need Advice

Hey all, I recently purchased a Denafrips Terminator II, and ever since I've noticed that some days the sound is sweet and natural, and other days it is forward and bright. I've even heard the sound change mid-song. Could this be due to fluctuations in my line voltage? Any other reason this may be happening?

System:

Mac Mini running Roon core

Sonore ultraRenu

Denafrips Terminator II

Pass XP-12 Preamp

Odyssey Audio Kismet Monoblocks

Focal Sopra 2

128x128topside3

@verdantaudio, my system is on 24/7 so I can't imagine there is much warming up as I listen. Regarding the Mac mini, nothing else is running on it except for Roon, but I'll definitely do some research on this. Thanks! 

I have a T2 + upsampled  you didn’t mention how long you have had it 

it takes over 600 hours to fully stabilize with these  OX over clocks ,one reviewer in Europe documented this , you are supposed to not shut it off ,

or putin stand by , you should have a dedicated 20 amp line if possible .

Are you in the u.s ?  If so look up my user name and send me a message 8 can fill you in ,and you can tell me what you have or din5 have 

what kind of line conditioning, and usb cable ,if using a computer buy the Iris, or Hermes reclocker ,then you can run it direct the best I2S

From your description, my first guess woukd be breakin. A number of components I have owned have gone through flip flops in sound quality between 100 and 200 hours of use.

The second, and perhaps more likely is your Mac. I assume it is your streamer… PCs are not good streamers. They are noisy sources. There are dozens or more of background processes and other stuff going on. If it continues, I would recommend a good dedicated streamer of comparable or better value.

@ghdprentice , the Mac mini is only running Roon Core. I’m using a Sonore ultraRendu for the streamer.