Best USB port on a late 2012 Mac mini

Hi guys, got me a late 2012 Mac mini with 16GB of ram, a 500GB ssd and a 1TB normal HD. I am running the OS and Roon from the ssd, my music library is on a 2TB ext HD connected to the mini with FireWire 800.
My question is this, when connecting my dac to the mini, is there, between the 3 USB port, one that is better sounding ? Like it used to be on the old Mac Book Pro ?
Thanks.
gryphongryph

The list is given below

• Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps)
  • FireWire 800 port (up to 800 Mbps)
  • Four USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps)
  • HDMI port.
  • SDXC card slot.
  • Gigabit Ethernet port.
  • Audio in/out.
  • IR receiver.

Probably the best thing you can do for your Mac Mini is to upgrade it to a linear power supply.  This does require some modification to the unit.  Here's a very good option:

https://uptoneaudio.com/products/mac-mini-dc-conversion-linear-fan-controller-kit-mmk

Then get a linear power supply of your choice, but make sure that it's a 12V linear power supply that provides at least 4.5 amps of current.  Many of the popular linear power supplies are limited to 2 or 3 amps.  The Keces P8 is an excellent choice.  Or you can go for a Teradak from ebay/china.

+1 on LPS. I use the Uptone MMK with JS-2 LPS, also only critical services enabled. Modded mac mini in entirely different league from stock mini. Do thunderbolt to ethernet conversion for direct ethernet out for another nice improvement, much better than usb out.

Post removed 

+1 on the Intona USB

How to determine, which USB is best for connection to DAC:

• Plug in your device
  • Choose Apple Menu → About This Mac
  • Click More Info
  • Click System Report
  • Click USB (from the hardware list),
  • Off the various USB Ports, ensure you are using a Hi-Speed one, that is not shared with anything else.

That's it!