Has anyone heard the new Eric Alexander signature speakers the matrix LS?

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xraysmtb1

I remember hearing Ezra's (RIP) all BE Ulfberths...within seconds it was obvious Eric was onto something very special. I'd love to listen to this new effort.

@millercarbon  Do you know where the member who 'commissioned' this Matrix LS is located? 

Post removed 

Knowing his designs the be tweeters are not the issue as much as the Xover itself which 

the parts are at best average ,I hav3 helped rebuild several. and when you ask him he says cannot  show Xover 

Its proprietary , it’s theQuality of the build In question not as much the design 

and the cabinet design rings like a 🔔 vibration = distortions , He should at least put black hole or other damping materials ,and or bracing especially on these  $$ designs.

Yes, that is the SB Acoustics Beryllium tweeter. I have now used it three times in an evolving design and it is my new favorite tweeter supplanting Aurum Cantus ribbons and Scanspeak silk domes. They retail for $470 each. In quantity I am sure Eric's discount is healthy, but no more than 30% in this environment. 

They may sound good but $18K, and you get those same  DIY looking cabinets with woofers that aren't flush mounted? Fail in the aesthetics column.

$18K should buy beautiful sound AND looks.