V-Cap Odam or Miflix output caps In preamp

Wondering if anyone has compared these two caps in a preamp? I am considering the Odams for output two in my Don Sachs preamp. What differences can one expect?
TIA
starboard
Just tried ODAM's at two spots in my 70's EAR 509, proactive replacement due to physical/visual appearance.  Not much space. Not broken in yet but they sound great to my ears.  Very happy with my choice, didnt want change the sound.  Mission accomplished.  Rest of units stock except for electrolytic refresh and replaced out of tolerance resistors.  Chris V. is extremely supportive and knowledgeable.
For some sonic impressions on Miflex.  Read Troels Graveson pages on his EAR gear.  He likes them, responded to my question on preamp upgrade, he was still pleased with his choice.

Hi all, Just to add some more "spice" to the conversation I wanted to add some additional impressions. I've found a variable which may be useful regarding these caps. 

In lower voltage first stage of a few amplifiers I've tried the Odams in, I found them rather extended on both extremes, but somewhat dark in the midband compared to many other caps I've tried. In this scenario the Miflex did the trick and we're very detailed and engaging without any perceived forwardness. 

However in a higher voltage stage where the B+ was closer to 400 volts, the Odams really shined! I found them to be more transparent and neutral here without any of the slight thickness or darkness down below. In this case, the Miflex sounded a tad unrefined in the upper midrange and lower treble. I've concluded that the type of circuit and working voltage make a profound difference over what sounds "best". 

My thoughts are that, since capacitors have two functions (to block DC and pass AC music signals), these may not be mutually exclusive functions and rather somewhat tied into what we hear. 

I've also found this to be true with the Audyn True Copper caps, and I love each of the three, albeit in different situations. 

All the best, Aric

@linnlp12  Could you please reference the article that you're referring to? The only one I could find was where Troels Gravesen upgraded an EAR 861 with the Miflex "KFPM" (not the oil-filled KPCU) and he makes no note of how the capacitors sound, just that a faulty tube caused some noises in the amp and he replaced the tubes. He states his friend could not tell whether it was the caps or the new tubes which made the amp sound better. 

http://www.troelsgravesen.dk/EAR-861.htm

Best, Aric

@aricaudio Are you saying the Audyn like the Miflex or Odam? I"m using both Miflex and Audyn True Copper Max in lower voltage situation.

@sns I wasn't saying either about the True Coppers as I find them equally enjoyable in higher or lower voltage circuits. I'm mainly saying that each can have a different situation where I find them to sound best. I hope this helps, Aric