Min room size for Wilson Audio Sophia or WP8

Folks, it seems if I'm about to get a money wise deal on one of those speakers and would like to see your opinion on what would be the better way to go.

The room is 6 x 3.3m (19 x 11 ft), ceiling 3m (9.8ft).

I'm affraid that WP8 would be too much for that small room. Anyone had similar conditions to choose?

Amps would be PassLabs XA-60.5 or XA100.5 PreAmp 10 or 20-th.
sergeik
Thanks for the thoughts.

Gpgr4blu, do I get it right that 10" woofer does it better than 2 x 8" ones?
Hi Sergeik:
Actually, the 2 8' woofers to my ears are more accurate (tighter bass) and can reach a little bit lower in the frequency range. The 10" woofer rounds off the low end a touch, makes it sound a little bigger and is slightly warmer. Each set up is voiced for the speaker. The 10" woofer would be too slow for the WP. The 2 8" woofers would be too tight and fast for the slightly richer but less transparent Sophia.
For that particular size you have, either one would fit. Though the WP8 do require a large soundstange from how they handle, if going with the Sophia you would be fine. Our room we actually have both the Sophia and Sasha Watt Puppy, both sound excellent and smooth on the midrage, though the Sasha does have a slight better dynamics to its sound, but keep in mind we also you sound reflectors in the room to keep sound as accuarte as possible. Where do you live?