LSA Voyager GAN Amplifier

Just got mine last week.  After 24 hours of play all I can say is that this is not your father's class D amplifier.  There is not one thing about its sound that reminds me of the class D gremlins that I do not like.  The low end filled in and now has deep impact, the midrange is the love child of a beautiful tube and clean hybrid amp - just gorgeous.  Highs are very clean and extended. Spatial cues are top notch. My system has had some damn good tube and solid state amps in it before and it has never sounded this good.  I am blown away with the quality of sound coming from class D amplification at this price point.

This 300 wpc amplifier is a real winner.....
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjaymark

@mivmike -- you didn't even know how to use it 3 days ago, sure your stuff went up ...

Post removed 

Blah, Blah, Blah went the "We don’t need to listen to know something" sheep.

You guys are soooooooooooo much fun!  Love you.

@ricevs 

Don't expect to get respect from Bruno when he knows what he is talking about and you do not. Hysteresis in the inductor is just yet another form of non linear distortion, like any other distortion. If you apply negative feedback it gets reduced by a compensatory amount, and his amps have a lot of feedback because the can.

The inductor is in the feedback loop, hence any hysteresis distortion is drastically reduced by the feedback.

He is not saying it does not exist at some point in the circuit, he is saying that he effectively eliminates its audible effects, which is self evident from the distortion measurements.

@mivmike -- you didn't even know how to use it 3 days ago, sure your stuff went up ...

Yeah I've only had the unit for 3 years and designed several products with it. But someone who's never used one before knows better. And before I bought one I worked with people who did.