Need your recommendation on a 5 or 7 channel amp

I'm new to this site and need some recommendations on 5 or 7 channel amps. My current home theater system consist of the following:
  • Sonus Faber - Sonetto III front speakers
  • Sonus Faber - C1 center
  • Sonus Faber - in wall rear 562
  • Marantz AV 7706 processor
  • Golden ear XXL sub
  • Sony 325ES projector
  • SI screen
Amps that I'm looking at are as follows and would like some input which to get or other recommendations:
  • Parasound A52+
  • Parasound A51
  • Audio Control Savoy G4
  • MarantzMM 8077
Thanks for your help!!
singere
Ordered ATI 4007 amp. Will let you know when I receive and how it works in my home theater. Still waiting on the Marantz AV 7706 processor - think it comes in end of November. Thanks again for your input !!

I've also been in the market for a new center and surround amp.  I was set on buying a used Theta Dreadnaught II or III.  After talking with my shop for a while today, I was convinced that the new ATI AT-3300 series that was released today.  Supposedly it is the better option.  It's half the price of a new Theta, and supposedly a better sounding amp.  When I asked if I am giving up anything from the AT-6000 I was told no, the new 3000 series is everything the 6000 is and more. So I ordered a 5 channel version and will have it possibly by the end of next week.   There is zero info on these as only a handful of people have them, so I am going strictly on the word of my dealer.  As of today, they are not even on ATI's website yet.   

I'm currently running PS Audio BHK 300's for my fronts and was running a McIntosh MC-207 for surrounds and center.   I'm only going to be using the ATI for HT as all my music I listen to in 2 channel.  Once I receive it and burn it in, I'll report my opinion of it.  I'm very curious how it will compare to my BHKs on my Kef Reference 3's.  I have a feeling it may be a touch bright, but I will soon find out. 

For comparison my system consists of:

Lyngdorf MP-60 2.1, BHK 300 monos, Kef Reference 3, Kef Reference 2c, Kef R di-poles, Kef R5, JL Audio F 113 V2 (2).  

@wheelndeal1099 - interesting.  I would like to hear your thought once you get the 3300 burned in.  I'm wondering if you might feel somewhat of a mismatch here.  The PS Audio BHK is a nice amp, but it's somewhat on the mild side (unless you replaced the input stage tubes).  The McIntosh is also laid back.  The ATI, on the other hand, is very likely to be fast responding and very forward in comparison to the BHK/McIntosh.  It could get a little bright, especially with those Kef metal dome tweeters.

Auxinput-

The McIntosh was a bit too laid back for my tastes.  With the BHK, I have rolled the tubes and can still get it brighter if I want to change the tubes again to a better Amperex tube.  I am curious how the ATI will work with the BHKs for movies.  I'm willing to test the combo and see how it sounds.  I'm also curious how the Kefs will sound with the ATI, not that I plan to run my mains off this amp.  

Like most people on here I like to play around with different combos and see how they sound.