What CD player will warm my Thiel/Classe systm?

My current 2-channel system: Classe CAP-151 Integrated, Thiel 1.6, MIT AVT-2 cables, Onkyo CD player.

I want to upgrade the Onkyo. For under $1000, what would you recommend to add more warmth? The Thiels are very detailed, and I would like to "pour some cream" over what feeds them. I listen mostly to jazz at low to medium volume in a moderate sized room. Thanks for your input.
ruhl
Merely getting a better CDP probably ought be your focus. A superior player might or might not necessarily sound 'warmer' per se, but it should offer improved resolution, extension, dimensionality, tone color, dynamics, and textural refinement, with less congestion, all of which should make it more involving and pleasant to listen to. The Thiels will reveal the quality of whatever they're fed, and to this end the integrated amp, and whatever player you choose, might benefit from addressing issues of power conditioning and/or power cords in the system if you haven't already.

But Wlutke is right in bringing up that since the little 1.6's (which I think sound great BTW) can't offer the most generous lower-frequency balance, even if you don't feel the want or need to experiment with subwoofers (and assuming your room isn't too big for these speakers), it sounds like you might at least consider revisiting the topic of speaker and listening chair positioning, because as he implies changing CDPs alone isn't going to affect this particular impression (tonal balance) as much by comparison. Thiels do require certain set-up parameters in terms of listening distance and distance to sidewalls if they're not to sound bright, so if you have any questions in this area you should let us know your layout.
Two suggestions, the Jolida with Ei Elite gold pins and an upgraded power cord. Cables, try the MIT Shotgun series, a vast improvement over the AVT's.
i don't think the jolida will help. i had one for about 2 months and tried a variety of tubes. there's no warmth with this player it's closer to neutral.

if you want warmth try an audio note cd2 or california audio labs tempest, or naim cdx .
Interesting difference of opinion concerning the Jolida. What about the Rega Planet? It seems to be one of the higher rated players?

The term "warmth" may be as subjective as "bright." What I find is that my system as currently configured is pretty unforgiving of many recordings. When they are well recorded, they sound great. Others sound downright harsh at times. I know the Thiel 1.6s must be matched carefully, and the Classe has really helped. Maybe a new CDP won't be the missing piece? Thanks for all your input.