New speaker cables recommendations sought

Im looking for speaker cables with the following characteristics: warm, musical, atmospheric, and affordable (used are ok).
My current system is delineated in my profile, for mixing & matching. All recommendations appreciated. Thank you.
128x128teh_chucksta
It would have been a test nice to burn in one of the cables and see if it is possible to AB a difference.

I'm running 16 strand cables from GR Research. They replaced 12 gauge Analysis Plus cable. I am delighted with them. I would buy them again. Assemble them yourself, or purchase assembled, and terminated.

@gillsysb Costs about the same as the Zavfinos. I've only had limited break-in time but so far the sound I'm getting is quite pleasing. More to come...

Thank you to everyone who posted. It was a delightful mini-journey finding new cables. The Zavfinos OCC Cables I purchased are delightful, sounding better each day, in no small part to using the complimentary Tara Labs Cascade conditioning program I employ every time I leave my home. My wife, who is my second set of ears but not an audiophile, is also impressed, believing the sound to be deeper & richer (this also includes the addition of Acoustic Zen Tsunami PCs bought second-hand weeks earlier) while less harsh in the mids & highs. Cheers!