Ready For Digital Source...Computer?

I have speakers and amplification all figured out, now I need a source. No vinyl and not concerned with CD's at this point.
Only steaming online. No Roon either, been there, done that. 

Honestly, (because I need a new computer anyway) I would really like to use a computer to play Spotify (hopefully CD-quality soon), Tidal, Qobuz, etc. but most say a computer is too "Noisy" to use for this purpose. Although, I have heard there are ways around this.

Rather than having to purchase a dedicated music server, does anyone know how to set up a computer as a high-quality music server? I can't really seem to find anything online.

Thanks

high-amp
Post removed 

I have streamed from MacBooks, iPads, phones, and PCs as well as a number of dedicated streamers. If you need this as an intermediary step to get to a good streamer (while you save up)... than it makes sense. But if you want high quality sound, a PC or Mac is not the place to get it.

You need a streamer built from the ground as one. Most of use with great systems will invest as much in the streamer as in the DAC and preamp. If you are working towards a great system I would recommend starting this way. Even if you have to go budget, Bluesound seems to be popular on that end of the spectrum.

Post removed