Ready For Digital Source...Computer?

I have speakers and amplification all figured out, now I need a source. No vinyl and not concerned with CD's at this point.
Only steaming online. No Roon either, been there, done that. 

Honestly, (because I need a new computer anyway) I would really like to use a computer to play Spotify (hopefully CD-quality soon), Tidal, Qobuz, etc. but most say a computer is too "Noisy" to use for this purpose. Although, I have heard there are ways around this.

Rather than having to purchase a dedicated music server, does anyone know how to set up a computer as a high-quality music server? I can't really seem to find anything online.

Thanks

high-amp
It is  not really possible al . Of your attempt will be half measures ovet the years we tested many servers 

Just putting a linear power supply will help a pc so will a few good cards however a server manufacturer is designing an entire system and they have spent years making them quiet and maximizing sound quality 

We had an sotm server basically a good pc bord  and  sound card with a  linear power supply

the innous sounded far better and our 432EVO servers soud even better then those.

Long story short it is harder then you think to build a really top server

Just by using good parts doesn't cut it
Post removed 

hilde45 - I have seen the PS audio clip, but not the others. I didn't put in "Hight Quality" in my search.
I will check it out. Thanks.

audiotroy - kinda what I thought.

dalims4 - I have heard good things about Wolf here on AG in the past, I will give them a call. Thank you!