Vinylistas and Tubers - One and the same?

I am curious to see if I am in the small minority of Goners who listen exclusively to vinyl (or who have some digital source they use only when the can't get the album on a vinyl new release or reasonably priced in NM condition) and use solid state amps and phono stage. My reasons are I've been building my vinyl collection for the past 40+years, interrupted by the 10-15 years when vinyl wasn't being produced or distributed much in the US from the late 80's until the early 2000's and think it sounds better than CDs - never tried hi rez DLs or streaming, and I don't want to deal with the cost, inconvenience, unreliability (compared to SS) or heat of tubes. 

Please let me know if this describes you and your reasons.

Also, interested in the logic of those who use tubes and listen to digital.

Don't really need to hear from the digital SSers or the vinyl tubers unless your reasons are not obvious (either wanting no noise and maximum selection or like the full sound of vinyl with mid range emphasis and tube mellowness and are willing to pay the price).

sokogear
I have dabbled with tubes and have every record I have ever purchased starting in the 70s.

While at the cross road of tubes and SS - I started auditioning options.

Ultimately, I created a constrained budget and within those constraints I entertained several options with SS coming ahead for me.

I listen a bit louder than most so amp power and current was significant and my musical states moved a more analytical (than musical). 

To each his/her own. 
SET amps and directly heated triode preamp, 90% of time listening to cd rips and streams. Why? Because I hear real live performers in my room with every listening session.

I also have vinyl setup and well over 2500 lp's. My preference for vinyl or digital has vacillated over the years, depending on funds available for upgrades. Over the past few year, digital winning out until I find the funds for $4K up cartridge and same $4k up for better phono pre.

As far as complexity goes, optimizing streaming as much or more difficult than same for vinyl.
Vinyl was the only game in town back in the 60’s I became a member of the Columbia record club if you joined you got 10 albums for a dollar. Tube amp, pre and phono and two turntables. Listening to a Pink Floyd CD right now, digital recordings in the right system make for great listening so I enjoy both.
OMG, Columbia Record Club… I think I joined that in 1967… while in high school. Got a bunch of albums I didn’t like… but my parents probably would have.

Years ago I was in the vinyl & SS camp.   Now I'm in the digital & tube camp, although I still own SS gear and use it occasionally. 

I left vinyl, possibly for good, about 15 years ago.  To my ears the best digital is superior to vinyl.  Of course vinyl can sound quite good. 

I find that running digital into a tube preamp and tube amplifer produces beautiful music.  I also don't listen to music quite as loud as I used to, so I have less need for all of the wattage obtained from SS.